Please complete the form below to enter:
Terms & Conditions
- Competition live date is Thursday 27th November 2008 at 00:00
- Competition closes on Friday 5th December 2008 at 23:59
- Entrants are expected to provide an idea for a flash game using no more than 300 words to be submitted via the competition entry form
- A panel comprising of Weebls-Stuff and an independent judge shall judge the competition
- The winner will be contacted by email on the 07.12.08
- The winner will be posted on the site on the 08.12.08 when the design blog is launched
- The Competition is open to residents in the UK only
- This competition is owned by Weebls- Stuff , 2 Indigo Mews, Carysfort Road, London, N16 9AE
- The one prize is a PSP 3000, the prize is non transferable, and no cash or other alternative is offered.
- The competition will be judged on the basis of creativity, innovation, practicality and demonstration of how the use of maths influences Flash code.
- The competition prize will be sent to winner by 31st December 2008
- By entering you accept our terms and conditions